Teachers can share classes on Seneca.
Multiple teacher accounts can access a class to set assignments, check data insights, add courses and invite students and other teachers.
You can invite other teachers to join existing and new classes at any point after you have created them. Each teacher will need to have their own Seneca log in to join the class.
There is no limit to the number of teachers you can have in one class.
You can transfer ownership of a class that you made to another teacher in the class. Any teacher in the class is able to invite other teachers but only the owner is able to:
- Remove teachers (all teachers have the option to leave)
- Delete the class
- Transfer ownership to another teacher
Video Tutorial - Share a Class with Another Teacher
Step by step guide to adding teachers to a class:
- Go to the class overview page of the class in which you want to add a teacher. Click 'Add teachers'.
2. Enter the email address of the teacher you want to add to the class and click 'send invite'.
They will need a Seneca account to be able to join your class. Make sure you are entering their Seneca email address!
3. They will receive an email to notify them they have been invited to the class. They need to accept the invite to join the class, the same way students do.
You can also manually send them the join link while their invite is 'pending'. Click on the three dots next to their name and copy the link. When they click the link they will be given the option to join the class.
4. To transfer ownership of a class or remove a teacher from a class, click on 'teachers' in the class overview page. Then, click on the three dots next to their name.
This will give you the option to make them the owner, or remove them from the class.