We know how important exam preparation is for students—and we want to help!
With exam-questions only assignments, you can set exam-style assignments in just a few clicks, and our AI will mark them for you. Get access to thousands of free-text exam questions written by examiners and teachers - the ultimate way to get your students exam-ready, with none of the marking!
Want to try out Exam Questions Only assignments? Get in touch about Seneca Premium for your school:
Video Tutorial - How to set AI-marked Exam Questions in an assignment
1) Select 'Add Assignment' on your class overview page.
2) Choose 'Exam Questions Only' from the assignment options.
3) Choose the course and topics on which you would like to set exam questions.
Top tip: you can see the number of exam questions available for each topic on the right-hand side.
4) Choose the exam questions you would like to assign.
Top tip: you can order by number of marks, difficulty, accuracy or by topic!
5) Assign the homework to your students as normal!
Want to try out Exam Questions Only assignments? Get in touch about Seneca Premium for your school!
Or, set an assignment now!