Video Tutorial - How to set AI-marked Exam Questions in an assignment
1) Select 'Add Assignment' on your class overview page.
2) Select the course and topics you would like to set your students.
3) Select the Exam Questions you would like to add to the assignment.
Top tip: Click on 'Swap Questions' to see more questions to choose from!
4) Set the assignment to your students.
5) See how your students have done by selecting 'Exam Questions' on the results table.
6) To see exactly how a student answered the question, simply click on their score!
Top Tip: If you disagree with a student's mark, you can also remark their answer here.
Set an assignment now!
Want unlimited assignments with exam questions? Get in touch about Seneca Premium for your school!