Step 1 - Click the invite link
Step 2 - Create a Discord account
- You can just login if you already have a Discord account
Step 3 - Read the welcome message and click the emoji at the bottom
- Clicking the emoji will reveal a new channel where you can seelct the subjects you are studying.
Step 4 - Choose your subjects and interests
- If you’re on a mobile, you will need to swipe across from the left of your screen to see the new channel
- Each time you click an emoji, you will get access to a new channel
- Select what you are studying and what you would like to learn more about
Step 5 - Click the Seneca logo to finish your setup
- This will give you access to some new channels, where you can share ideas, talk with the community and see how you are doing on the server leaderboard
Step 6 - Ask some questions!
Useful Help Articles from Discord