If your app has seemingly frozen and only shows a blank screen or Seneca logo, please try the following.
Restarting the app
- Fully close the Seneca app
- Close any browser tabs with Seneca that you may have open
- Open the Seneca android app again
Reinstall the app
If restarting the app hasn't worked for you, please try the following:
- Uninstall the Seneca app
- When prompted to clear data in Chrome Settings, click Settings
3. On the following screen, select the option Clear & reset which will delete all cached data.
4. Go to Google Play Store and install the Seneca app again
If none of these worked for you
Please contact us via intercom