Unarchiving a course is the same as adding the course again.
All the data from your previous studies will still be present when you add a previously archived course to your courses.
Video Tutorial - How to Unarchive a Course on my Student Account
Start by finding the course you want:
1. Visit our course selection page.
2. Search for a course using the search (e.g. GCSE Geography) and hit 'Enter'.
3. If you can't find your course you're looking for, try using the filter. You can filter by:
- Type - the type of course you are looking for
- Level - the level of education your course is for (e.g. Primary, 11+, GCSE and A Level)
- Subject - the subject you are looking for (e.g. Maths, Chemistry, English Language, Computing)
- Exam board - the exam board you are looking for a course for (e.g. AQA, Edexcel, OCR)
- Tier - whether the course is for Higher or Foundation tier at GCSE.
You should clear your search by clicking the 'X' on the search bar.
Once you've found the course, click on it and it will add it to 'Your courses' 😊
Can't find the course you're looking for?
If you still can't find the course you're looking for, you can request a course by filling in this form.