- Your data is stored securely within the European Union using 256bit AES encryption (more specifically in Dublin).
- You can manage your personal data at any time using the settings page of your account.
- Personal data is used only for the specified purposes of running Seneca. Student email, first name, last name, and school are collected from you.
- If a teacher invites you to a class and you join it, you will share your learning and personal data with them. A teacher may also share your data with other teachers.
- You can stop a teacher from having access to your data at any point by leaving a class.
- We act as a ‘data controller’ – on behalf of you. We only act on your behalf; all data belongs to you.
- If you do not log in to your account for 6 years your account will be deleted and all your personal data will be removed from our systems.
- You can delete your account at any time by getting in contact via our webchat in the corner of this page. After receiving an account deletion request your account and all personal data associated with it will be deleted within 30 days.
Need help with something else?
Simply search for another help article using the search at the top of this page.