To move students from one class to another, you simply need to remove the student from the class they are in and invite them to join the new class.
Step 1: Remove Student from your Class
To delete students:
- Click on your class.
- Select 'Students' on the left-hand side.
- Next to the "Invite Students" button, you will see the 'Manage Students' button.
- Select the students you wish to remove and click 'Remove'.
Step 2: Invite Students to the Class
There are three ways to invite students to your class.
Option 1 - Student Invite Link
To invite students, enter your class and hit the "Invite Students" button. This will open the invite students page displaying an invite link. Share this link with your students to allow them to join your class.
- You can copy the link to paste it in an email or homework platform.
- You can directly email the link to your students.
- You can send the link via Google Classroom to your students.
The only thing your students have to do is to click on the link and they will be prompted with a message to join your class.
Option 2 - QR Code
you can get your student to scan a QR code on their phone cameras to join you class. The easiest way to do this is to project the QR code onto your whiteboard and get students to scan the QR code.
You can get the QR code by getting the business card instructions at the bottom of the 'Invite students' page.
Option 3 - Class Code
To invite students via a class code you will have to enter your class. Here you will see a class code in the top right corner - as for example: H17_77ADGS.
Share this code with your students to let them join your class. On the student platform, your students can enter the code by going to the "Classes" page and hit "Join Class".
You might also be interested in: