All Collections
Parent FAQs
Seneca Premium 🚀
How do I transfer my Premium package to a different account?
How do I transfer my Premium package to a different account?

How to transfer a premium package from your account to your child's account.

Olivia avatar
Written by Olivia
Updated over a week ago

If you are a parent who has bought Seneca Premium

Premium can be purchased on a Parent account and then transferred to the student account.

If you have not yet bought a Premium package as a parent, but are interested in doing so, you will be asked which child you'd like to receive the Premium package immediately after purchase.

If you have already bought a Premium package on your Parent account and want to transfer it to your child's account, please do this via your account when logged in to Seneca.

Step 1.

If you have more than one child, select the child you wish to transfer to by clicking the drop down and then clicking 'Transfer'.

Step 2.

Confirm the child to transfer to and click 'Confirm Transfer'

If it's worked you'll see a success message!

If it hasn't worked, fill in this form and we'll sort it for you! Alternatively, email

We will usually process transfers within a few hours if submitted within working hours.

If your school has purchased Seneca Premium for your year group

If you are a student and your school has created an account for you (or asked you to create your own), your subscription cannot be transferred.

You can however transfer your learning data to your new account, if you get in touch at and let us know the email addresses of the accounts with which you would like to swap the data.

Please note that we can only swap data between two accounts, we cannot merge account data from different accounts, so you will need to pick one to move forward with.

If your school uses has the School sync package to manage your school account and classes, your classes may move to your old account temporarily, but will always move back to your school account the next day.

Did this answer your question?